The forward-looking organizations are striving to understand the drivers of motivation of their employees, because the money is no longer the only driver . Not only that people of different ages, gender, culture … they have different motivations to do their best for themselves and the companies in which they work.
Scientific researches say that the multi-generational factors are internationally recognized as one of the most important factors in the working world. Working with different perspectives on leadership style, learning style, a sense of authority, communication and values means acting behaviors that lead to conflict or growth of individuals and companies.
The ‘Reverse-mentoring’ is just one example of this: “… the traditional one-way street … to communicate and / or transfer skills or expertise … it becomes a two-way street in which employees of all ages can learn from each other. ..! “adapted from D. Piktialis – 2009.
The course objective is to:
- add generational perspective to the ‘toolbox’ of those who every day build their profession or carries out its mandate through relationship management and working groups,
- a focus on managing diversity ‘to be exploited as an opportunity and value for themselves and for the business
- help trigger new approaches and philosophies of human resource management,
- acquire new methods and tools,
- draw a corporate welfare in step with the times.
Coaching Training Generations, Rome , 6 and 7 June 2014 – registration closes shortly, request info!
Coaching Training Generations, Verona , 10 and 11 July – open enrollment Early-Bird, hurry!
18 CCEu Total Credits, Course approved by the ICF, useful credits for the renewal of credentials
Who is it
Human Resource Specialists, Managers, Managers,, Professionals, Coach, Trainer, Entrepreneurs and all those who want to add the perspective of generations between the instruments of labor.
For individuals and organizations:
1 day: Focus Generation & amp; Gender Diversity, dates in the definition phase
2 days: Coaching Generations, 18 CCEUs Total, ICF approved training, see above for dates
Information : firstname.lastname@example.org